
Hello! I’m Ka young in class D. Today, I’m telling you about 3 favorite things in Gachon camp.
About 2 months ago, I applied Gachon English immersion camp. To be honest, I didn't expect this camp at that time. But my mind changed very positive during the period of camp. Now, I can tell confidently you to participate if you are willing to join this camp. So I picked the best three things about Gachon camp!
First thing is to make relationships with good people. It is very important. When I reached my dormitory, I concerned about how to be familiar with my roommates. But now, we are very close friend each other. And other classmates are same also. We felt very awkward to talk together at first time. As time goes by; we can communicate comfortably with a laugh. When I imagined the time that we say good bye, I felt sad. Anyway, I’m very happy to meet my classmates! I like them very much =)
Second thing is to learn English stronger. I never have experienced this nice course. Sometimes many repetitive courses make me tired a little bit, but it’s good for me. I’m very satisfied with good teachers, good curriculum. Especially, I can learn not only grammar but also conversation in common.
Third thing is that this camp makes me more active. I decided making the music video until camp’s ending. Through this activity, I can make unique and special experience. we shooted a music video in many places during about 2 weeks. Finally we can finish successfully.
Am I good people to you 0.o ? ? ?
ReplyDelete